Bring the excitement of resort-inspired living to the place you call home, here at Arista Place. This Asian tropical themed condo community in Sto. Niño, Parañaque will provide your family with the much needed exclusivity and an abundant array of leisure activities for all ages.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS Business Districts
- Makati Central Business District – 8 kms.
- Bonifacio Global City – 10 kms.
- Filinvest Corporate City – 13 kms
Schools / Educational Institutions
- PUP Parañaque – 500 meters
- St Andrew School – 670 meters
- St Paul College Parañaque – 670 meters
- Airlink Aviation School – 2.70 kms.
- Sacred Heart School – 2.70 kms.
- Olivarez College – 3.60 kms.
- PATTS School of Aeronautic
- Manila Doctors College – 4.80 kms.
- Southville International School – 6.70 kms.
- St. James School – 8.30 kms.
Hospitals / Medical Institutions
- Parañaque Community Hospital – 670 meters
- Olivarez Hospital – 3.60 kms.
- San Juan De Dios Hospital – 4.30 kms.
- Parañaque Doctors Hospital – 5.30 kms.
- Philippine Air Force Hospital
Churches / Places of Worship
- Sta. Monica Church – 150 meters
- St. Andrew Cathedral – 670 meters
- Our Lady of the Airways Paris
- St. Joseph Parish Church – 1.40 kms.
- El Shaddai Shrine – 2.5 kms
- National Shrine of our Mother of Perpetual Help – 3.50 kms.
- Shrine of St Therese of the Child Jesus – 5.5 kms.
Commercial Establishments / Places of Leisure
- DutyFree Philippines – 480 meters
- Casino Filipino / Pagcor – 780 meters
- PureGold Parañaque – 580 meters
- Dampa Fresh Seafood Market and Restaurants – 1.50 kms
- PAGCOR Entertainment City – 2.70 kms.
- SM City Sucat – 3.00 kms
- Aseana Business Park / Asiaworld – 4.00 kms.
- Baclaran Flea Market – 4.50 kms.
- Mall of Asia – 4.80 kms.
- Newport City / Resorts World Manila – 6.00 kms.
- Parañaque Post Office – 1.20 kms.
- NAIA 1 – 1.20 kms.
- Future Nayong Pilipino Domestic Airport – 2.70 kms.
- NAIA 2 – 3.00 kms.
- NAIA 3 – 5.50 kms.
Located along J.P. Rizal Street in Parañaque City, Arista Place is composed of eleven 6-storey buildings, all featuring the trademark DMCI Homes single-loaded corridors and garden atriums. More than one hectare of this 4.5 hectare development was allotted for a vibrant combination of both leisure and recreational amenities for all ages.
Arista Place DMCI Sto Nino Paranaque features an Asian Tropical-Themed Architectural design. Inspired by tropical and resort lifestyle concept, Arista Place offers:
- exclusivity and resort-type of living in the metro
- building façade characterized by earth-toned colors to provide that soothing and relaxing feeling
- high pitched cable roofs, horizontal lines (trellises)
- long overhung roofs not only meant for aesthetic appeal but moreover to provide shade during hot day lights.
- Landscaped Atriums
- Single-Loaded Corridors
- Balconies in all units
- Main Entrance Gate
- Arrival Court
- Landscaped Gardens
- Gazebo / Cabana
- Jogging / Biking Path
- Pool Deck
- Leisure Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Indoor Badminton Court
- Basketball Court / Playcourt
- Children’s Playground
- Palm Promenade
- Function Hall
- Entertainment Room
- Game Room
- Fitness Gym
- Lounge Area
- Perimeter Fence
- 24-hour Security
2-Bedroom Unit with Balcony A
2-Bedroom Unit with Balcony B
2-Bedroom Unit with Balcony C
2-Bedroom Unit with Balcony D
|Unit Type||Price||Initial Monthly|
|2BR Inner||Php2.50Mn-Php2.49 Mn||Php62,000.00++|
- Unit Php 20,000
- Parking Php 10,000
Minimum Downpayment – 15% of the List Price (payable until RFO Date) Balance Balance may be settled through In-House or Bank Financing DMCI Homes’ Accredited Banks
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- Banco de Oro
- BPI Family Savings Bank
- China Bank
- Hongkong and Shanghai Bank
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank
The Philippine Star
For more information about this project, feel free to contact us today!