Sorrel Residences is a one-tower development featuring expansive open spaces, commanding skyline views, resort-style amenities and in-city living convenience.
It is strategically situated near Ramon Magsaysay Blvd in the vicinity of SM Sta Mesa. Living in Sorrel Residences would be hassle-free and convenient being near schools and hospitals. This would be a good investment for people who would want to locate in a relaxed atmosphere within the confines of the bustling metropolis.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
- Central College of the Philippines – 0.5 kms.
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines – 0.7 kms.
- Don Bosco School – 1.0 kms.
- Arellano University – 2.0 kms.
- Santa Catalina College – 2.0 kms.
- St. Jude Catholic School – 2.2 kms.
- National University – 2.2 kms.
- Holy Spirit College – 2.3 kms.
- San Beda College – 2.4 kms.
- Centro Escolar University – 2.5 kms.
- La Consolacion College – 2.5 kms.
- San Sebastian College – Recoletos – 2.8 kms.
- University of the East – 2.8 kms.
- University of Sto. Tomas – 2.9 kms.
- Far Eastern University – 3.0 kms.
- Technological Institute of the Philippines – 3.1 kms.
- Nuestra Senora Salvacion Parish – 0.8 kms.
- Most Holy Redeemer Parish – 0.9 kms.
- Holy Child Parish – 1.3 kms.
- Our Lady of Loreto Parish – 2.3 kms.
- San Miguel Parish Church – 2.7 kms.
- St. Jude Thadeus Church – 2.9 kms.
- St. Anthony Church – 4.1 kms.
- BPI – 0.1 kms.
- Isetann – 0.2 kms.
- Banco De Oro – 0.2 kms.
- Allied Bank – 0.3 kms.
- SM Sta.Mesa – 0.3 kms.
- Savemore – 0.4 kms.
- BPI Family Bank – 0.4 kms.
- Puregold – 0.6 kms.
- Caltex – 0.7 kms.
- Shell – 1.0 kms.
- Unciano General Hospital – 0.4 kms.
- UERM Medical Center – 0.6 kms.
- Lourdes Hospital – 1.2 kms.
- Mary Chiles General Hospital – 2.8 kms.
- Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital – 3.3 kms.
Sorrel Residences is a single tower, 25-storey high-rise building with a tropical theme located in Sociego Street, Sta. Mesa, Sampaloc Manila with a land area of 3,813 sqm. It will have 25 Residential Levels, 3 Parking Levels and 1 Roofdeck.
- High-Rise Building
- Distinct Architectural Theme (Modern Tropical Theme)
- Soothing Water Features
- Wide Garden Atriums
- Single-loaded corridors
- Balconies in all units
- Scenic Elevators
- Provision for individually metered utility and cable connections for each unit
- Fire alarm and fire hose cabinets along corridors
- Fire exit in both wings
- Stand-by power generator
- Individual mailboxes
- Wi-Fi ready indoor amenity area
- Main Entrance Gate
- Arrival Court
- Hotel-like Lobby
- Lap Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Lounge Area
- Landscaped Gardens
- Sky Park / Roof Deck
- Business Center
- Game Room
- Shower Area
- Fitness Gym
- Sky Lounge
- Landscaped Atriums
- Laundry Station
- Perimeter Fence
- 24-hour Security
1 Bedroom Unit
1 Bedroom End Unit
2- Bedroom Inner Unit A
2-Bedroom Inner Unit B
2 Bedroom End Unit
3 Bedroom Unit
|Unit Type||Price||Initial Monthly|
|1-Bedroom (Inner Unit)||Php2.594M-Php3.005M|
|2-Bedroom A (Inner Unit)||Php3.235M-Php4.082M||Php1.05M++|
|2-Bedroom B (Inner Unit)/(Corner Unit)||Php4.151M-Php4.611M|
|3-Bedroom (Inner Unit)||Php5.231M-Php5.403M|
For Sorrel Residences DMCI Sta Mesa Manila, a 20% minimum downpayment
with a unit reservation fee is Php 20,000 and parking reservation fee is Php 10,000.
Depending on the payment term, various discounts are applied. Additional 2% PDC discount is given also provided complete documents and PDCs are submtted within 30 days from reservation date.
Balance may be settled through in-house or bank financing.
DMCI Homes’ Accredited Banks
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- Banco de Oro
- BPI Family Savings Bank
- China Bank
- Hongkong and Shanghai Bank
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank
The Philippine Star
- DMCI Homes introduces resort-style condo living in downtown Manila with Sorrel Residences – August 31, 2012
For more information about this project, feel free to contact us today!